SideGuide integrates coding tutorials directly into your favorite editor, so you have the guidance you need, where you need it.
Check out our pilot course - Flutter: Zero to Hero!
Coming Soon - Master Backend with Dart
Learn where you code:
Want to learn more?
If you'd like to learn more, check out our website: sideguide.dev
- Visual fixes for homescreen
- You can now see the author of each project
- Certificates are available! You will now recieve certificate once you've completed 75 percent of the lessons in a course.
- Fixed Refresh issues
- Added Update reminder Banner
- Fixes for lightmode themes
- Misc hotfixes
- Hotfixed Loading Bug when switching sidebar location
- other small changes
- Master Backend Released!! More content on the way :)
- Small bugfixes
- Projects Release!! Get your dream job by learning how to building a real application every week
- Small Hotfixes and Bugs
- Added Project Demo. Join the email list if you're interested
- You can now refer your friends via Email
- Changes To onboarding form
- Critical fixes to user-progress
- Telemetry improvements
- You can now access the course offline (if you've logged in previously)
- Small Improvements
- New Readme Demo
- You can now enter pre-order access codes for the Dart Backend Course
- Compare code available! Get side by side comparisons of your code and the solution.
- New entry survey
- Changes to feedback survey
- Removed Disclaimer
- New Overall Progress Display at the top of your Course View
- Join the waitlist for (possibly) upcoming courses
- Share to social media buttons added
- Feedback Popup added in lesson view
- Scroll position restoration bug fix
- Added Instructor view. Access is limited for now!
- Small architecture changes and bug fixes
- The first 4 chapters are now free! (so new users can try it out)
- Added version number
- Small bugs fixed
- First Public Release of SideGuide
- Your Progress is now stored across sessions
- You can see which lessons you've completed
- Chapter Progress is indicated on chapter card
- Added License and Links to websites
- Coming soon tag
- Discord link fixed
- Direction survey
- New Logo!
- Added Magnifying Glass to images
- You're now notified when you complete a chapter!
- Fixed Blur display issue
- Visual Edits
- Added A progress bar for each lesson
- Your scroll postion on a lesson is now saved when closing the sidebar
- Added A discord button for the Closed Beta Discord
- Initial Release of SideGuide Beta
If you run into any issues, or need a hand, shoot an email to email@example.com or join our discord server: https://discord.gg/U22zH3MvvX
VS CODE ^1.60.0
Sideguide is built by a team from across the United States that's dedicated to helping everyone learn how to code!
Learn more about our license here