For the Visual Studio 2019 version click here
Interactive code visualization tool to quickly explore, navigate and document source code structure and relationships.
Explore code visually
- Add types/members from source code to the diagram to visualize their relationships.
- Use the diagram to discover members and related types.
- Let the diagram assist your mental map.
- Jump from the diagram items to their source code.
Document with diagrams
- Copy/paste diagrams into documentation or export them to file.
- The notation is compatible with standard UML class diagrams.
- Add types from the code editor or Solution Explorer to the diagram using the context menu.
- The diagram opens in a Visual Studio tool window.
- Use the diagram for overview and for jumping to source code for details.
See the Help page for more details.
Visit codartis.com for prices.