This extension will help to edit line, so it is edlin.
only work while select something.
Select the text / line at first.
Click right button to choose the function in menu;
- Or use
Command Pallete (some only work here, e.g.
Choose the function you wanna!
Trim the selected lines
- left, right or both sides
Remove blank lines in selection
Split current line by the selected word (as splitor)
- keep the splitor (a,b => a\nb)
- or not (a,b => a,\nb)
join) selected lines
- join (a\nb => ab)
- join with specific string (a\nb => a,b)
Wrap the selected lines:
- use $1 as original like regex
Index the selected lines:
- only allow number index and in format: "1. "
- can index from a given number (auto dot with numbers)
- text => any text
- text => 1. text
- Auto adapt
- Context menu for all edline function above.
- [0.2.0] (fixed) Some functions not work in some systems (e.g.MacOS)
- [0.1.0] (fixed) MacOS can not use the trim function.
- [0.0.2] (fixed) Can not remove blank line in some file. It comes from the wrong splitor.
May see the catalog for details.
- [0.5.0] Add wrap(using $1 like regex).
- [0.4.0] Add Index(from), Combine(With).
- [0.3.0] Add command category for convenience; Add a simple index function.
- [0.2.0] Update the support of Windows, Unix, and MacOS.
- [0.1.0] Support Windows, Unix, and MacOS now.
- [0.0.3] All features completed.
- [0.0.1] Initial release of edlin.
Source code in Github
under MIT Lisence.