Emoji of Programming Languages Badges for VS Code
🔥 A collection of beautifully crafted modern snippets for Markdown. 🎨 + 👌
- Open the extensions sidebar on Visual Studio Code
- Search for Emoji Programming Languages Badges
- Click Install to install it.
- Click Reload to reload the your editor
How to use
- Write the programming language name in the markdown file
Ctrl + Space to see the list of programming languages available
- Select the programming language you want to use
Enter to insert the programming language badge
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
This project follows the semantic version, therefore the changes are cataloged in:
MAJOR: for when incompatible changes are made to the API,
MINOR: for when features are added backwards compatible, and
PATCH: for when bug fixes are made in a backwards compatible way.
[0.0.1] - 2023-04-14
- Initial release of Emoji Programming Languages Badges
- Added first programming language icons.
- Added technology icons.
[0.0.2] - 2023-04-14
[0.0.3] - 2023-05-14
- Added support for custom icon insertion commands.
- Full support for all programming languages
- Added icons for AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Improved extension performance.
- Bug fix on React icon.
[0.0.4] - 2023-06-14
- Added animated icons.
- Support for new file extensions.
- Added: when a new feature or functionality is added.
- Changed: when something already existing in the project is changed.
- Fixed: when a bug or error is fixed.
- Removed: when something is removed from the project.
Here's a list of all the icons currently supported. Feel free to open an issue to suggest icons to add!
Contributions are welcome! Please read the contributing guidelines first.