LLM Tools is an innovative Visual Studio Code extension designed to facilitate experimentation with Large Language Models (LLMs) for developers working in data science, machine learning, and other related fields. It offers a versatile toolkit to interact with LLMs directly from your favorite code editor.
- Providers Explorer: Manage your LLM providers and effortlessly switch between different configurations.
- Chat View: Engage with LLMs in a conversational manner using the embedded chat interface.
- Chats Explorer: Keep track of your chats, organize them efficiently, and revisit past interactions.
- Prompts Explorer: Craft and save prompts for repeated use, enhancing productivity.
- Commands and Menus: Execute various commands for interacting with LLMs, such as sending inputs to chat, managing providers, and more, all through an intuitive interface.
- Configuration: Customize your default providers and parameter templates for quick access and simplified workflows.
- Installation: Search for 'LLM Tools' in the VS Code Extensions Marketplace and install it.
- Adding Providers: Use the 'Add Provider' command to set up your first LLM provider.
- Create Chats: Start a new chat with your LLM provider to begin your experimentation.
- Manage Prompts: Organize your prompts for quick reuse and efficiency.
LLM Tools comes with an extensive list of commands for various actions like sending to chat, refreshing providers, importing/exporting configurations, and more.
To see the full list of commands, you can open the command palette (
Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows/Linux,
Cmd+Shift+P on macOS) and type 'LLM Tools'.
- Visual Studio Code version 1.74.0 or higher.
This extension contributes the following settings:
llmTools.defaultProviderId: Sets the default LLM Provider for quick chat.
llmTools.defaultParametersTemplateId: Sets the default Parameter Template for quick chat.
If you're interested in contributing to LLM Tools, please visit our GitHub repository.
For support, feel free to open an issue on the GitHub repository or contact the author at email@example.com.
LLM Tools is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
To learn more about Effixis, visit our homepage.
Developed with ❤️ by Effixis. Enjoy LLM experimentation at your fingertips!