Like find and replace but uses selection by default or entire document if nothing is selected.
How to use
- Search for the "Find and Replace Improved" command (press ctrl + shift + p).
- Enter text to search for and hit enter.
- Enter text to replace with and hit enter.
- Toggle case sensitive search with the "Find and Replace Improved - Toggle Case Sensitive" command.
- Toggle whole word search with the "Find and Replace Improved - Toggle Whole Word" command.
- If selecting one line, search text is auto set to that selection, (you can still change it if your wish.)
- Search text and replace text are saved so you can easily run the same find and replace command multiple times.