Lazyweb Snippet Extension for VSCode
Easily save code snippets with Lazyweb right from your Visual Studio Code editor.
- Easy Authentication: Quickly login to your Lazyweb account.
- Save Snippets Instantly: Selected a piece of code you want to save? Right-click and send it to Lazyweb.
- Manage Snippets: Refresh your saved snippets anytime and manage them directly from VSCode.
- Launch the command palette in VSCode with
Cmd+Shift+P on Mac).
Lazyweb Snippet Login and enter your email for authentication.
2. Save Snippets
- Highlight the code you wish to save as a snippet.
- Right-click and choose
Save Selected Code as Snippet.
3. Refresh Snippets
- To refresh the snippets in your Lazyweb account, select
Lazyweb Refresh Snippets from the command palette.
Ensure you have the following:
- Visual Studio Code version 1.83.0 or newer.
- An active Lazyweb account.
- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Go to Extensions (or press
- Search for "lazyweb" and install the extension.
- Restart Visual Studio Code.
Want to contribute to the development of this extension? Check out our GitHub repository.
This extension is licensed under the MIT License.