The YAML-to-Table extension for Visual Studio Code allows you to convert YAML files into a tabular form and provides functionalities to edit, save, export to CSV, and delete rows in the table.
- YAML to Table: Easily edit YAML files into a tabular format for easier data manipulation.
- Edit Table Data: Modify the table cells directly within the extension, ensuring efficient editing of YAML data.
- Save Changes: Save the modified table data back to the YAML file, maintaining the original file structure.
- Export to CSV: Export the converted table to a CSV file for external data analysis or sharing with others.
- Delete Rows: Remove unwanted rows from the table with a simple deletion function.
- Upload from csv: Import the csv to convert it in the yaml format
- Launch Visual Studio Code.
- Go to the Extensions view (Ctrl+Shift+X) and search for "YAML-to-Table".
- Click on the "Install" button next to the "YAML-to-Table" extension.
- Once installed, the extension is ready to use.
- Open a YAML file in Visual Studio Code.
- Right-click within the editor or open the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P).
- Select the "Convert to Table" option to convert the YAML data into a table.
- Use the provided table functionalities to edit, save, export, and delete rows as needed.
- Enjoy the streamlined experience of managing YAML data in a tabular form.