This extension allows you to invite other people for help when you are stuck. This is done by connecting to that person through a client server session and syncing the code file accross both of them.
How to use
- Start the extension on both machines by typing in the command
- On one machine, open command window (press F1) and type
get help, press enter, and key in the ip address of other machine.
- On second machine, open command window and type
The machines are now connected and edits done by one are visible on another.
- Machines need to be on the same network
- IP address of the person helping
- The person giving help needs to initiate the request