Connect to a GOM software host and develop add-ons.
- Provides an Visual Studio Code extension to connect to a GOM software host for add-on development.
- See online documentation for details.
Connecting to the application
- After the extension is installed, the connection status is displayed at the bottom left corner.
- Clicking this entry will connect the editor to a running GOM software instance.
- Afterwards, the connection state will change to 'Connected' and the content of the applications script database is displayed in the explorer.
The Visual Studio Code extension uses a socket to connect to the running application. The settings for this connection must match
on both sides.
- The GOM software allows to specify the setup in the preferences.
- The Visual Studio Code extensions settings can be edited in the settings editor.
2022-09-21 Initial release