Auto Minify Extension for VSCode
Automatically minify your HTML, CSS, and JS files to optimize space and bandwidth usage.
- Automatically generates a
.min.js file each time you save a
- Create an
S to save your file.
- A corresponding
.min.js file is automatically generated.
- You will see a temporary "HTML Compiled," "CSS Compiled," or "JS Compiled" message in the status bar.
Please check the changelog for version updates.
- This extension was created because the previously used minifier, Minify, had not been updated for a while and appeared to be abandoned. This is an improved version.
- Any errors encountered during minification are likely caused by the underlying dependencies.
- If you have any feature requests or suggestions, please submit them in the Issues tab; your input is highly appreciated.
Note: Any additional options not provided below are defaulted to their respective values in the code.
html-minifier Options Utilized:
clean-css Options Utilized:
terser Options Utilized: