Boost your development workflow with the Code Quality Tool, a comprehensive extension designed for Visual Studio Code. This tool seamlessly integrates essential features such as ESLint, Prettier, Stylelint, and custom performance optimizations into your development environment, ensuring your codebase remains clean, efficient, and adherent to best practices.
- Stylelint Support: Keeps your CSS, SCSS, and Less files in check with powerful linting that catches errors and enforces style conventions.
- Performance Optimization Suggestions: Analyzes your code to suggest performance improvements, helping you maintain an efficient and high-quality codebase.
- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Go to the Extensions view by clicking on the square icon on the sidebar or pressing
Cmd+Shift+X on macOS).
- Search for "Code Quality Tool" and click on the install button.
Once installed, the extension works automatically in the background. Here’s how to make the most out of its features:
- Formatting: Right-click on your open document and select "Format Document" to apply Prettier formatting. Alternatively, use the shortcut
- Configuration: Customize ESLint, Prettier, and Stylelint settings by editing their respective configuration files in your project (
This extension leverages your project's configuration files for ESLint, Prettier, and Stylelint. To customize these tools, refer to their documentation and adjust the settings in the respective configuration files within your project.
We welcome contributions to the Code Quality Tool! If you have suggestions for improvements or encounter any issues, please open an issue or submit a pull request on our GitHub repository.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.
- Customizing: Feel free to adjust the content to better suit your extension's features or your specific guidelines.
This README template aims to provide users with a clear understanding of what your extension does, how to install and use it, and how to contribute, creating a positive experience for your extension's community.