Unity MonoBehaviour Class Name Matcher
A Visual Studio Code extension for Unity developers that simplifies renaming MonoBehaviour classes to match the file name.
Effortless Renaming: Quickly rename MonoBehaviour classes to match the file name with a keyboard shortcut (
Consistency: Ensure naming consistency across your Unity project for improved code organization.
- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Go to the Extensions view (
- Search for "Unity MonoBehaviour Class Name Matcher"
- Click "Install" for the extension by Blue-Peanuts/monobehaviour-name-matcher.
- Open a Unity script file (e.g.,
MyScript.cs) in Visual Studio Code.
- Use the keyboard shortcut
Shift+Alt+M to automatically rename the class to match the file name.
- [Blue Peanuts]//github.com/Blue-Peanuts)