This is an extension, that helps with developing Minecraft Bedrock Add-ons with Regolith
- Schema checking for config.json
- Schema checking for custom filter settings
- Diagnostics for common issues
- Quick commands for init, run, install-all and install regolith subcommands
- Quick fixes for missing filters
- Completion for filters and profiles
- After applying Quick Fix for filter not installed, the document is not updated.
Prepare your Regolith filter for this extension
This extension allows filter developers to provide additional information to the user in following ways:
completion.md file to the root of the filter folder. The contents will be displayed when you hover over the filter name in
schema.json file to the root of the filter folder. This file will be included as a schema for
settings field for your filter.