Baselime VS Code Extension
This extension empowers developers to manage their Observability as Code with Baselime without leaving Visual Studio Code
- Install the extension from the VS Code Marketplace
- Ensure you have the Baselime CLI installed and are logged in using
The extension will automatically load your Baselime credentials when you're logged in using the Baselime CLI.
To manually select a profile, press
Ctrl + Shift + P and run the
[Baselime] Select Profile command.
- Select Profile - Change Baselime profiles.
- Fetch Local Resources - Checks local yml files and syncs with internal resource store.
- Fetch Cloud Resources - Fetches resources from Baselime and syncs with internal resource store.
- Insert Query Snippet - Inserts a new query snippet
- Insert Alert Snippet - Inserts a new alert snippet
- Insert Dashboard Snippet - Inserts a new dashboard snippet
- Insert Chart Snippet - Inserts a new chart snippet
- Insert Channel Snippet - Inserts a new chanenl snippet
Quick description and link to documentation on hover.
Autocomplete for all OaC resources your application's
yaml OaC configurations.
New resources are automatically added to the autocomplete upon saving a file
keys from your telemetry data in Baselime.
Snippets for bootstrapping OaC resources.
If unexpected errors occur when using This VS Code extension, make sure your environment is clean of any
BASELIME_ prefixed variables. Check the Output tab of your code editor to troubleshoot any error you encounter.
To learn how to use Baselime to start observing your serverless applications, visit the Baselime documentation.
Feel free to submit PRs or to fill issues. Every kind of help is appreciated.
Kindly check our Contributing guide on how to propose bugfixes and improvements, and submitting pull requests to the project.
© Baselime Limited, 2022
Distributed under MIT License (
The MIT License).
See LICENSE for more information.