Explore cool new features as available in Visual Studio 2013, ASP.NET MVC 5.0 & Entity Framework 6.0 with best coding practices based on a simple database entity “Employee”.
User End Specifications
- Creating a new employee record
- Read existing employee records
- Update an existing employee record
- Delete existing employee records
- Role based security model
Key Technology Areas
- C# 5.0
- .NET Framework 4.5.1
- ASP.NET MVC 5.0
- Entity Framework 6.0.1
- Sql Server Compact Edition 4
- Visual Studio 2013
Using The Visual Studio Template
- Once installed enjoy creating EISK projects by going File –> New Project –> Installed –> Templates –> Visual C# –> Web –> Eisk.MVC.
- Select a location.
- Once the project is loaded in the visual studio, hit F5 to start the project.
Boosting Up Your ASP.NET Productivity
Check us @ GitHub
Checkout EISK's GitHub repository for more frequent updates.