This extension supports the Alloy modelling language.
- Running Alloy commands from VS Code (using mouse or key combo Ctrl+Shift+A E)
- Viewing results (instances/counterexamples)
- Editor integrated error reporting
- Find References support
- Rename support (works across files)
- Document outline/symbol search support
- Folder symbol search support
- Support for Alloy Markdown files
(Syntax highlighting provided by alloy-vscode)
This extension is bundled with a custom version of the Alloy analyzer JAR that supports the Language Server Protocol.
To change Alloy settings (SAT solver, allow warnings, etc.) open the command palette (Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+P), and find the command
Open Alloy Editor. This will open the bundled Alloy analyzer.
To execute the Alloy command under cursor, use the command
Execute Current Alloy Command (key combo Ctrl+Shift+A E).
To select an Alloy command from a drop down menu, use the command
List Alloy Commands.
To execute all Alloy commands in an Alloy file, use the command
Execute All Alloy Commands.
Code lens can be disabled by changing the preference
link (a good option if you don't like the code moving vertically while you type).
Java (8 or higher) must be installed and included in PATH.