AbcLsp: Language server for ABC music notation
Language features for ABC music notation
- Diagnostics warning when the server can't read the score.
Divide rhythms, and
Multiply rhythms commands: select some notes and the commands will divide/multiple their time value by two.
- Single note midi input from you midi keyboard (Chord-input from midi will come at some point)
You might want to use this in conjunction with the AbcJS extension. It provides - amongst others - live preview of the score.
- Doesn't support lyric sections yet.
- Doesn't support ranges in repeat bars (
- Doesn't allow rhythms in grace note groups.
Divide rhythms or
Multiply rhythms might accidentally duplicate the last character in a text selection.
Maybe coming to the extension
- Arranging routine capabilities
- Live preview of the score
AbcLsp isn't yet ready for release!