HTML Class Suggestions
html-class-suggestions is a Visual Studio Code extension that provides completion options for html class attributes based on the css files in your workspace.
Important VS Code v1.11.x
In v1.11 Microsoft implemented a change that makes intellisense a lot less eager in requesting suggestions from completion providers.
See release notes - https://code.visualstudio.com/updates/v1_11#_intellisense-in-comments
This unfortunately had the unintentional side effect of disabling automatic suggestions for this and all similar VS Code extensions. At the moment there are two known workarounds for this:
- Suggestions can be called up manually using ctrl+space.
- You can change the configuration setting described in the above release notes and set the
strings option to
true. This reenables the old behaviour.
More info here: Microsoft/vscode#24464
- Suggestions based on the css files in your workspace.
- Monitors your workspace for css file changes and refreshes the suggestions if needed.
- css parsing using the css npm module.
- Avoids parsing identical files by comparing file hash.
- Language support: html, php
- View library support: Vue (new in 1.0.4!)
The extension is bundled with all necessary requirements, so it should be plug and play.
- Yet another small fix for #10.
- Testability branch merged.
- Small fixes for #10.
- Sanitation of css class names. Implements #10.
- Basic Vue support - Suggestions should now be available in html templates in vue components.
- Hardened the css aggregator against malformed css which could break parsing completely in certain cases.
- Fixed handling of css media rules. Classes defined within media rules should now be correctly picked up by the aggregator.
- Added a status bar notification when processing is completed.
- I am releasing this as v1.0.0. No longer a preview. This release includes basic php support. - Issue #5.
- Fixed issue #4 - Refresh CSS classes on css file changes.
- Optimized parsing for projects with a lot of duplicate css files. See 8525aaf.
- Fixed issue #1 - VSCode hangs when extension opens a large number of css files.
- Various minor packaging improvements.
- Initial release of html-class-suggestions.