Add the ability to launch a pre-defined terminal profile list manually or on startup.
- Adds a menu on the editor's title bar
- Create Terminals - Add terminals you pre-defined in settings.json.
- Reset to Default - Set terminals to VS-Code's default
- Run All Registered Commands - For each of your terminals run a pre-defined command, configured in settings.json
Terminals are defined using the "terminals-control.terminals" key:
- "name" - The title that will be displayed in the terminal list* - mandatory
- "color" - Choose from VS Code's predefined pallete:
- "iconPath" - Pick an icon from VS Code's Icon Listing
- "command" - Optional cmd to run when clicking Run All Registered Commands
- "teminals-control.createOnStartup" - Your terminals will automatically be created on each new VS Code instance (default: false)
- "teminals-control.resetBeforeCreate" - Will delete current terminals before creating the new ones (default: true)
Currently only Windows console is supported