VSCODE OSU Mode!!!
OSU Mode is a fork of Power Mode, they said it shouldn't be done...
However, after being bored and realizing that VSCode was not the only modern editor without it, I knew I didn't have to try, but I couldn't let VSCode live in the shadow of its big brother or Atom.
I present you, VSCODE OSU MODE!!! (now with Genshin Impact Characters!)
To disable OSU mode, add
"osumode.enabled": false to your settings.
To disable combo counter, add
"osumode.enableComboCounter": false, to your settings.
To disable combo image, add
"osumode.enableComboImage": false, to your settings.
To disable letter explosions at the cursor when you type, add
"osumode.enableCursorExplosions": false, to your settings.
To make delete reset the combo, and also add a timer to reset the combo after 8 seconds of inactivity, add
"osumode.deleteResetsCombo": true, to your settings.
To change the number of combo between every image, change
"osumode.comboImageInterval" in your settings.
You can also specify custom images to use instead of default ones. Change
"osumode.customComboImages" in your settings to a list of URLs to your custom images. Note: local images don't work, they have to be from https (for security reasons?)
- NEW: COMBO COUNTER
- NEW: COMBO IMAGES
- NEW: PER CHARACTER CURSOR EXPLOSIONS
- Updated name to OSU MODE 3!
- Did I actually change anything? No. So why? You know, 3 is such a cool number. In fact, I would even say it's greater than 2.
- Changed "CONTROL+V" explosion to say "MULTI-CHAR", since idk of a way to detect the difference between a paste and a code completion!
- Changed so that combo doesn't reset from delete (Thanks to @盐焗乳鸽还要砂锅 for the suggestion)!
- Added config that enables the old behavior of delete resets combo!
- Added settings for combo image interval!
- Added ability to customize combo images!
- Changed default settings so that all features are enabled by default!
- Removed some useless settings!
- Updated Settings to be "osumode" instead of "powermode"!
- Removed existing powermode presets, now you can install Osumode and Powermode separately!
- Removed extra settings that only pertained to Powermode features!
- Removed status bar combo counter!
- Forked from Power Mode!
- Added per character cursor explosions!
- Added combo counter animations!
- Added combo images!