Git branch files
This extension adds to vscode a feature that automatically synchronizes the list of open files according to the current git branch.
This feature is built-in in other IDEs like IntelliJ.
- User is working on branch
branch-1 with the following files open:
- User switches to new branch
branch-2 and closes file
b.txt, leaving only
- After switching back to
b.txt file is opened again, so the list of open files will be again:
- Automatically restore the list of open files when switching back to a branch
- Pinned files are not closed when switching branches
- Extension automatically restores focus to the file that was active before leaving the branch
- Switching to a new branch does not change the list of open files
- Improve closing end opening files