VS Code extension to get free third party api url on different categories for quick testing.
- Open text editor in VS Code and put keyboard cursor where you want api url to be in.
- Open Command Palette in VS Code by
- Search for
Api Hub and press
- You'll be shown categories like
Posts, Jokes, Todos
- Search the categories select one of them.
- You'll be given url of the api on the Vs Code editor.
Contributing and Feedback
If you just want to add new api then you can directly edit here.
If you find any issues on project or give suggestion to add new api that you know you can open the issue giving the url of api.
If you are interested in providing feedback or contributing directly to the code base, please check the document Contributing to Api Hub.
Copyright © 2020 Aadarsha Acharya.
This extension is licensed under MIT License.