30 seconds of code
Setup & Usage
- Install this package from the Extension Marketplace.
- Make sure to add
"editor.snippetSuggestions": "top" to your user settings to see these snippets on top in the suggestion popover.
- For the full list of snippets, please visit the 30 seconds of code repository or website.
- All snippets are prefixed with
30s_ (e.g. if you want to use the
all snippet, you will write
- Some snippets might not yet be fully optimized for production. Remember to always test your code thoroughly to identify issues.
- Snippets are written in ES6 and use the fat arrow syntax. It is highly recommended to use the Babel transpiler to ensure backwards-compatibility.
Initial release of the Visual Studio Code Extension.