This is a TextMate/Sublime/VS Code/Atom bundle providing language support for x86_64 assembly language in a variety of dialects (nasm/yasm primarily, but could highlight tasm/gas to some extent).
- Basic support for NASM/YASM/TASM/GAS syntaxes
- Most up-to-date instruction sets:
- Legacy/undocumented registers and instructions
- AVX/AVX2/AVX512, including pseudo-ops
- other AMD/Cyrix/VIA and planned future Intel extensions
VS Code package is exported from Textmate/Sublime Bundle, all issues and pull requests should be filed there.
To compile the yaml sources to tmLanguage, you'll need PackageDev.
YASM tests are provided by yasm-regression project.
- Sublime Text with Monokai Extended Bright color scheme
- Atom with One Dark syntax theme
- Visual Studio Code with default Dark color theme