Release Notes (Version 0.1.1)
1. Add multiple columns to the list view;
2. Support column sorting when columns header is clicked.
It is a story about this micro-tool.
I was used be a bugnet tracker user for many years, also using subversion SVN for SCM.
I do not have enough time for coding and it just a little hobby. As usually，I like record some idea or tasks or else to do at my Bugnet Tracker Site.
In Visual Studio 2012, we have a svn plus named AnhkSVN , which is my favorite. Some day when I wake up morning, I want to find a plugins in Vistual Studio 2012 that I can intergrate the SCM and Issue Tracker, so that I can know what to do next immediately. Poorly, I did not find any.
And in the end, you know, this micro-tool is coming out.
Document is simple.
1. Install the vsix package.
2. Open a svn managed project or solution in VS 2012.
3. Right Click the solution node, you can see "Issue Tracker Setup" on the menustrip.
4.Configuration. ATTENTION:Project Id is integer only!
5. Save configuration. Issues tab on Pending Changes Window will be like this.
I passed the Pre-Commit and Post-Commit function in Issue Tracker. And just show title and id in the listview. So, if some more you want, you can extend it with the source code. It is simple.
Get source code http://ankhbugnetext.codeplex.com/