ADOS Extension: Install SSL and custom domains
How to use:
- Upload a .PFX file as a secure file in your projects library.
- Create a secret variable with the password of that .PFX file.
- Add the Download Secure File to the release definition to download the .PFX file to your agent.
- Add the Install SSL and custom domains step after the Download Secure File step.
- Configure the step with the following settings:
- AzureRM subscription: The service connection to your Azure subscription.
- AppServiceName: The name of the App Service to which the certificate and custom domains must be installed.
- AppServiceSlotName: The name of the deployment slot inside the App Service. Keep empty if there is only the default deployment slot.
- CertificateFileName: The name of the secure file containing the certificate.
- CertificatePassword: The password of the certificate.
- CustomDomains: The list of custom domains to be attached, use comma's to separate multiple domains.
- ResourceGroupName: The name of the resource group in which the App Service exists in Azure.