Unit Testing Simplified
JustMock integrates seamlessly with your favorite unit testing framework and makes unit testing and mocking easy and fun. With JustMock you’ll have fewer bugs, higher productivity, better code.
The Superior Mocking Tool
JustMock is an easier, faster, more feature rich mocking framework. This complete mocking tool allows for mocking of non-virtual methods, non-public members, sealed classes and static methods and classes - all within one simple API.
Download the free JustMock trial and see for yourself how easy mocking can be!
- Fluent API with better discoverability - Even beginners will be mocking in no time with the intuitive API which allows for natural expression of mocking concepts
- Faster Development Times –JustMock allows you to detect bugs and errors earlier in your project’s life cycle and reduce the time needed for QA. This will significantly reduce your time to market and give you a head start.
- Mock Anything – JustMock does not impose any restrictions on what you can mock. You can fake objects like non-virtual methods, sealed classes and static methods and classes, features often not available in free mocking frameworks. The tool also supports mocking all classes and methods included in the MSCORLIB assembly, like DateTime, FileInfo, etc
- Error-free Mocking – JustMock guarantees an error-free mocking experience throughout the testing process thanks to its strongly typed framework API. JustMock detects errors in your mock definitions and highlights them in Visual Studio. JustMock’s API also fully leverages Visual Studio IntelliSense to make it easy to start mocking.
- Arrange, Act, Assert – JustMock embraces the Arrange, Act, Assert (AAA) pattern for creating unit test mockings. This simple pattern makes it easy for developers to quickly and naturally mock objects in unit tests. Mocking is as simple as configuring what should be mocked (Arrange), calling methods of properties of the object (Act), and checking the results of action against expected values (Assert).
- Easy Deployment – Mocking interfaces or virtual and abstract methods with JustMock is as easy as referencing a single assembly. For these basic scenarios, JustMock does not rely on code profiling and can be used by simply referencing the JustMock assembly, a much simpler option than many other mocking frameworks provide. For advanced scenarios, such as mocking static or sealed classes, we provide the necessary Visual Studio integration tools for setting up JustMock and enabling powerful code analysis.
- 2 Editions for Different Needs –JustMock comes in two editions. JustMock Lite, the free edition, mocks interfaces events, exceptions, properties and behaviors but cannot perform elevated mocking.JustMock, the full edition, performs elevated mocking enabling you to mock framework classes (such as msCorlib), LINQ queries to static methods and sealed classes. Upgrading from JustMock Lite to JustMock the full edition, is easy and you can even continue to work with the same codebase.