TX Chrono (TFS & VSTS Time Tracking)
TX Chrono allows software team to track time against TFS Work Items and non-TFS Tasks, submit, approve, and analyze timesheet submissions, create reports, and use custom notifications.
NOTE: Use a Local Server User, listed in the Local Windows Administrators group, to access Admin panel and configure TX Chrono.
Track time easily
- Track time directly from a TFS Work Item Card
- Use handy time sheet for weekly input
- Track time for non-coding tasks (meetings, demos, etc.)
- Send, review and approve time sheets from anywhere (Windows, MacOs, mobile devices)
Control project cost
- See time booked against Work Items with a day-by-day breakdown
- Use e-mail reminders and notifications
Make Data-driven decisions
- Run detailed and high-level reports by Projects, Teams and Users
- Separated billable and non-billable hours
- Export reporting data to Excel, .CSV, Word
For support contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.teamexpand.com