GoogleTest Runner v1.8.1
- Update VSIX package ID, so it can be uploaded to the Visual Studio Gallery.
GoogleTest Runner v1.8
- Support for Visual Studio 2015
- Enable discovery of executables with suffixes
- Deployment: Refer to correct version of FSharp.Core (v 4.4.0 which is shipped with VS2015).
- Does not work with GoogleTest Adapter
- ReSharper8 might interfere with GoogleTest Runner in VS2015
- Go to (VS2015 Tools | Options | ReSharper | Suspend)
- Written in F#
- Uses Microsoft DIA SDK to read symbols from .pdb's
- Some native calls to read dll imports from main executable
- GoogleTest definitions TEST(FooSuite, FooMethod) creates a method named FooSuite_FooMethod_Test::TestBody for actually running the test, this is the one to look for when loading symbols
- Test run results are saved to Path.GetTempFileName and read in using Xml Type provider