Tasks for Visual Studio Team Services
Create Release Task
Creates new release as part of current release pipe line.
This task requires
Generic Service Endpoint to your project on VSTS service.
Step by step instruction here
- Select VSTS Service Endpoint
- Select linked release from drop down menu
- Choose which environment should be trigered
- Environment should be setup for automatic start
- All other environments autostart will be suppressed
- Choose where to get artifacts for linked release
- Task can reuse artifacts from current release
- Or, use latest available artifacts from linked release
- Task can create a draft release
- Add any suffix to linked release description
- Choose if you want to wait until linked release finish
- Current release will fail if child release is failed or canceled
- Just triger child release and successfully finish current task
- Set timeout, after which child release will be treated as failed
There are no any commitments to support or to enhance current functionality.
No guarantee that any issue or feature request will be addressed.
All sources are provided as is.
However, you are welcome to use and copy all source codes.
Also, you might create a pull-request and it might be accepted.
You also can install tasks without VSTS Market