Tizen Signing Tool
This extension describes a Tizen application package signing task, which allows you to sign the *.tpk files generated by the MS Build task on the Visual Studio Team Service workspace. The signing task is an essential part of the Tizen application package build process to allow your application to be installed on a device.
Using the Task
1. Generate your own author certificate and get the distributor certificate, as noted on Visual Studio Tools for Tizen guidance.
2. Upload the certificate files on a secured storage.
3. Install the Tizen Signing Tool extension on your Visual Studio Team Service workspace.
4. Create a new build process, and add an "empty process".
5. Add the ".NET Core(Version 1.*)" task and fill the argument fields:
6. Add the "MSBuild" task and fill the argument fields (the following field values are examples):
7. Add the "Tizen Signing Tool" task and fill the arguments field with the path of your certificate files and their passwords.
8. Optionally, add the "Copy and Publish Build Artifacts" task and fill the argument fields: