Visual Studio Extention for setting up ambient environment for a project.
- Running Visual Studio in administrative mode
- Have IIS installed
Current version 0.1.0.4
First version released 2017-06-05 (see changelog).
This version does the work, but is lacking in sophistication and graceful error handling.
This extention is Work In Progress (WIP) and is provided "AS IS".
- Add IIS site for project
- Update hosts file
- Open in default browser
A brief introduction is found here
Planned functionality (see roadmap)
- Only show for web type projects
- Set path for existing IIS site (to this project)
- Determine startup project (from solution)
- Create or import database
- Maintain settings