Barcode Reader/Scanner SDK
pqScan .NET Barcode Scanner SDK is a competitive solution for recognizing barcode images from .NET windows and web applications. Let’s have a look at the detailed features of this professional .NET SDK for Barcode Reading and Scanning.
Features & Benefits
Fast Integration into VS .NET Project: With easy design, you may directly integrate barcode recognition dlls into Visual Studio .NET project via adding project reference, no need for registration code or license key, available for .NET Windows Forms application, ASP.NET web application or any other .NET programs. Both Visual C# and Visual Basic programming languages are supportive in .NET project, integrated with pqScan .NET Barcode Reader/Scanner SDK.
- Wide Support for Common Barcode Types: .NET barcode reader library dll support most popular 2D and 1D barcode types, namelyQR Code, Aztec Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E,Code 128, Code 39, ITF-14, Code 93, Codabar.
- Wide Support for Image and Document: Provided .NET barcode scanning APIs support not only many barcode types, but also various input file formats, including PDF document and common raster images, like bmp, jpeg, png, tiff, and gif.
- User-defined Barcode Scanning Way: pqScan.NET SDK for Barcode Reading and Scanning empowers users to define the way of barcode scanning from two aspects. One is specify a barcode type and let .NET scanner dll to read the barcode type only. And the other is use the default setting to read all barcode types from loaded file. These two types of scanning may fulfill your different needs for time consideration. Comparatively, the first one will be faster than the later.
- Return multiple results for multi-barcodes image: Automatically identifies and decodes multiple barcodes in one image and output each result accurately
- Fast Recognition and Output Speed: Compiled with advanced bar code scanning APIs, loaded file with barcode image(s) will be quickly scanned and recognized, no matter of reading specific barcode or all barcodes from the file. And the decoded data will be returned quickly in the form of array. In addition, all recognized barcode types will be indicated.
- Available for Rotated Barcode Scanning: If your barcode is with rotated angle on image file or PDF document, then use pqScan .NET Barcode Reader SDK. It provides the functionality for rotated barcode recognition. All linear barcodes with 180 degrees rotation are supported. For 2D barcode, our SDK allows you to read QR Code barcode with 0, 90, 180 or 270 degree.
- .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- .NET WinForms and ASP.NET Web application
- X86 and X64 system
Visit Company Website
pqScan Barcode Reader/Scanner SDK is well designed for .NET, C#, VB.NET barcode recognition programs. It compiles most common linear and 2d barcodes recognition functions into one individual DLL assembly, which is called "pqScan.BarcodeScanner.dll". With fast integration in .NET Framework development environment, multiple .NET barcode reading and scanning functions will be implemented easily.
You may have a quick testing on this .NET SDK via online demo below (also see its screenshot here).
Try Online DemoOrder Now