OutSystems VSTS Extension
The OutSystems VSTS Extension is an OutSystems Integration that allows any enterprise to create and maintain their DevOps cycle.
This extension focuses on:
- An OutSystems Release Task, allowing tagging and/or deploying OutSystems Apps;
- Getting the best from VSTS/TFS and OutSystems LifeTime, for release management purposes:
- Automatic versioning of apps;
- Complete trackability for every release;
- Release definition cloning for multiple environments;
- Schedule automatic releases and/or request on demand;
- An approval system for release executions.
Quick steps to get started
To make the OutSystems Relese Task available, you must:
- Configure a service end-point in VSTS/TFS for accessing the OutSystems platform;
- Use the OutSystems Release Task in your release definition.
Please refer to the following information:
- From TFS 2015 Update 2
- From OutSystems Platform 10.0.408.0
The source to this extension is available here. Feel free to take, fork or extend.