IPWorks BLE includes a set of powerful components providing straightforward access to BLE operations. The BLE components provide simple service discovery and access to BLE-enabled devices.
BLEClient: Provides a simple but flexible BLE GATT client implementation, making it easy to work with the services, characteristics, and descriptors exposed by BLE GATT servers on BLE devices.
BLE Service Discovery: Included components provide easy-to-use device and service discovery for BLE enabled devices.
Fully Integrated Tools: Based on a high-performance asynchronous architecture, with native software components for any supported development technology.
Outstanding Technical Support: Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Uniform & Extensible Design: Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Other Features...: Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
A suite of Bluetooth Low Energy components providing straightforward access to BLE operations.
- Complete GATT Client component
- Easy-to-use BLE device and service discovery.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components that consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock-solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and - externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledgebase.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
IPWorks BLE is available for:
IPWorks BLE is also available for trial or purchase directly from the /n software website at https://www.nsoftware.com. For more information, please visit https://www.nsoftware.com/ipworks/ble/.