RICE is an acronym for the four factors that are used to evaluate each project idea: reach, impact, confidence and effort.
RICE extension enables a calculated field for computing and storing the RICE score on your work items.
- The first thing you need is to create the field that will store the RICE value. Create a custom decimal field through the process hub and add it to the work items you want to display it.
- Navigate to the "RICE" hub on the collection settings admin experience. From here, you must specify the fields that will be used for Reach, Impact, Confidence, Effort and RICE Score.
- Specify which fields are used for Reach, Impact, Confidence, Effort and RICE Score.
Auto calculated RICE Score field on the form
- RICE is automatically updated when form is loaded.
- RICE is automatically updated when the Reach, Impact, Confidence or Effort fields are updated.