Toggle Comment is a simple visual studio extension to comment out/uncomment the selected lines. This is the same feature as "Ctrl + /" works in Eclipse.
Select lines, and execute the command. You can do it as follows.
The default settings are as follows.
If the shortcut is not registered, please set it as "TOOLS" -> "Options" -> "Environment" -> "Keyboard".
The command name is "Edit.ToggleComment".
- "Edit" -> "Advances" -> "Toggle Comment"
- Support Visual Studio 2019.
- Fix a bug that it is not working with VS2015 or earlier.
- Support Visual Studio 2017.
- (Support Visual Studio 2010 has ended. For the 2010 version, please use the v1.5 in Github.)
- Fix a bag about the narrow cursor at the start of a line.
- Fix a bag that the command might not be executed repeatedly with HTML file.
- Support Python, Razor on ASP.NET MVC.
- Fix a behavior when only a part of the line was selected.
- Fix a selection state of the box selection mode.
- Fix a bag that an exception were thrown when Visual Studio original command was invalid.
- Support C, C++, F#, ASPX, TypeScript.
- Change the non-support files behavior to "Comment Selection".
- Fix a bug that one line too many commented.