Cloud Explorer for Visual Studio enables you to view your Azure resources and resource groups, inspect their properties, and perform key developer diagnostics actions from within Visual Studio.
Note: This VSIX is for updating only and cannot be directly installed. Please install the Azure workload in the Visual Studio installer to install Cloud Explorer.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Update 9.
- Azure Workload from Visual Studio Installer
- Cloud Explorer Component from Visual Studio Installer (Selected by default with Azure Workload).
- View your Azure resources by type or resource group
- Search for resources by name (in resource type view)
- Support for subscritptions by resources that have Role Based Access Control (RBAC) applied as well as those in Cloud Solution Providers (CSP) and DreamSpark programs
- Integrated Actions panel showcases developer and diagnostics actions specific to selected resources
- Integrated Properties panel displays properties commonly needed during development
- Quick switching of the account to use when enumerating resources (use Settings command on toolbar)
- Filtering of subscriptions to use when enumerating resources (use Settings command on toolbar)
- Deep links to use Azure Protal for management of resources and resource groups
- Work on the global Azure, sovereign Azure and Azure Stack