The ASP .NET Connector acts as a SAML Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the connector and a SAML capable Identity Providers to securely authenticate the user to the ASP.NET application. Now you can securely SSO to your ASP.NET application using credentials of identity provider like ADFS, Google Apps, Salesforce, Bitium, Centrify, OneLogin, PingFederate, Oracle and many more.
Step by step guide:
You can find step by step guide to configure SSO Connector here.
• Signing: Configure Signed Response and assertion to determine whether SAML authentication response message is digitally signed by the IDP
• Encryption: Choose whether the SAML assertion is encrypted or not. Encryption ensures that only the sender and receiver can understand the assertion.
• Configurable SP base URL: You can provide custom SP base URL depending upon your Service Provider Configuration.
• Auto-redirect to your application after SSO: The admin can provide an application URL, which will be used as a redirect URL after logging in.
• Attribute Mapping: Map users attribute to session variables, which can be retrieved and used at the application endpoint.
- Fully featured SAML v2.0 component for .NET 4.0 and 4.5+ (Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017)
- Comprehensive documentation for configuration with IdP and instructions for deployment on IIS Manager
- Double Click the .msi file and install it in the given default folder path.
- You will find the guide for further steps of configuration in the installation folder.
We also support solutions with other protocols like OAuth, OpenID, LDAP, JWT.
For more support or info email us at email@example.com or Contact us.