XMPro Agile Application Suite for Industrial IoT
- A comprehensive IoT platform that provides asset-intensive businesses tools to develop, integrate and deploy applications that boost their operational efficiency.
- XMPro has the only .NET-based development environment that provides a visual, model-driven approach for creating industrial IoT applications with little or no programming required.
- It includes built-in drivers for thousands of sensors and equipment; interfaces with dozens of popular enterprise applications; along with a comprehensive development and deployment environment optimized for industrial IoT applications.
- A visual design environment used to model, test and run complex Event Processing Queues.
- It is an authoring environment suited for low latency streaming data being ingested at scale from devices, applications and web service.
- It leverages Microsoft and .NET platform scalability and performance features through its lightweight streaming architecture that supports highly parallel execution of continuous queries over high-speed data.
XMPro Business Solution Approach
XMPro’s IoT approach starts by defining the underlying business problem; moves on to understand data requirements for operational intelligence and situational awareness; and finally, proceeds to the sensors required to solve that business problem.
XMPro’s IoT approach provides the following benefits:
- Predictive Analytics: the ability to move beyond simple reactive operations into proactive activities that aid future planning and help identify new business areas.
- Extending the use of IoT data beyond OT; this is achieved through integration with other internal and external data sources to create new information mashups for decision support.
- Creation of rich forms, workflows and processes that drive actions (and not just insights).
XMPro helps companies accelerate actions based on their IoT data as it believes that winners and losers in Industrial IoT are determined by who can take the fastest action on data. The XMPro IoT Suite’s operational goals are as follows:
- To increase real-time responsiveness to equipment issues.
- To move from reactive to predictive operations.
- To improve asset utilization.
- To achieve application development within weeks.
Innovative Approach to IoT
There are multiple factors that differentiate XMPro from typical IoT platforms. XMPro IoT Suite runs IoT applications on-premise, in the Cloud, or with a hybrid set up. It takes different data streams from sensors and web services and connects them to applications and IoT platforms; it then acts as a conductor, and lets all the elements work together to solve the business problem under consideration.
It is aimed at industrial business users (engineers) to compose their own Use Cases for IoT applications; it orchestrates and accelerates actions from IoT data; it is built to do heavy lifting in a heterogeneous environment, whereas other IoT platforms are built to work within their own ecosystem, and not with other vendors.
For documentation click here.