Azure Resource Group Tagging is a Build and Release Task for Build / Release pipeline.
With this task you can add tags to a Resource Group.
Within the task multiple parameters need to be specified:
- Azure Subscription: The subscription to perform the assignments on.
- Resource Group: The Azure resource group name.
- Action: The specific action to perform: Add / Update or Remove.
- Key: The key for the resource group tag.
- Value: The value for the resource group tag. (only visible for the Add / Update action)
For the documentation check the Wiki.
When you like the extension please leave a review. File a issues when you have suggestions or problems with the extension.
||Integration in CI & CD