Azure Role Based Access Control is a Build and Release Task for Build / Release pipeline.
With this task you can alter role-based access assignments on resource groups.
Within the task multiple parameters need to be specified:
- Azure Subscription: The subscription to perform the assignments on.
- Resource Group: The Azure resource group name.
- Action: The specific action to perform: Add or Remove.
- Azure Role Assignment: The Role Assignment.
- Users, Group or Applications: Perform the action for users or groups.
- Groups: Visible when Groups action is chosen. In this field you need to specify the group names. For multiple separate by (',').
- Users: Visible when Users action is chosen. In this field you need to specify the user principal names of the users. For multiple separate by (',').
- Applications: Visible when Applications action is chosen. In this field you need to specify the display names of the applications. For multiple separate by (',').
- Fail on Error: Boolean value whether the task should fail when a error occurs.
For the documentation check the Wiki.
When you like the extension please leave a review. File a issues when you have suggestions or problems with the extension.
Make sure the application that is performing the actions has the appropriate rights for settings assignments.
||Fixed issues and some minor changes
||Added trimming support for added items
||Integration in a CI / CD pipeline