Ammy is a modern UI language for XAML platforms.
- Absolutely free and open source!
- Ammy is designed with a goal to make coding less tedious. Fewer symbols mean it’s easy to write and maintain.
- No project configuration needed. Just install "Ammy" NuGet package and you are good to go.
- Ammy allows you to use your XAML knowledge while building better, easier to maintain applications
- Mixins allow code reuse, which means less copy-pasting, more centralized control of the UI
- Syntax coloring, smart completion, runtime UI update, item templates, these are just a few things Visual Studio extension brings to the table
- Ammy is fully XAML compatible, meaning any XAML code can be converted to Ammy
- Without the need to recompile application anytime something changes, development cycle becomes shorter and more enjoyable
Go to www.ammyui.com for more information.