InstallAware Software, founded in 2003, is the leading Cloud Infrastructure Company with its laser sharp focus on bullet-proof enterprise software deployment. InstallAware has been recognized by multiple awards coming from Microsoft, SDTimes "Leader of the Software Development Industry", Visual Studio Magazine Reader's Choice, ComponentSource, WindowsITPro, among other recognition. InstallAware X12 is available in a free edition for all Visual Studio users and paid editions with prices starting at $329. For a fully functional 30 day trial and more information, visit www.InstallAware.com.
Azure DevOps For "Work From Home"
Windows Features and Server Roles
Web Media Block Code Signing
- ETH Blockchain Payments - InstallAware is the first and only installer enabling cryptocurrency payments and blockchain records!
- Team Project Explorer - The latest addition to InstallAware's comprehensive integration with Azure DevOps, VSTS, and TFS.
- Secure Web Media Blocks - Sign optional bits downloaded from the Internet - plus, verify that the signer matches the expected entity.
- 2004/20H1 Eco-System - InstallAware fully supports the April Windows 10 update, and its runtime brethren such as SQL Server 2019.
- Advanced Scripting - InstallAware now matches Regular Expressions, registers per-user File Types and application handlers.
- User Mode Template - Install, repair, modify, and remove applications without ever elevating or requiring admin intervention.
- Windows Features and Server Roles - InstallAware now includes new feature definitions for the latest AARCH64 platforms.
Features & Benefits
InstallAware X12 processes cryptocurrency payments securely and discreetly in 15 seconds or less, and enables re-installations of past purchases with rapid lookups on the blockchain. Fiat currency conversions are performed using decentralized price oracles. ENS (Ethereum Name Service) and mnemonics are also supported. For those end-users who would like to keep their private keys private, QR codes are displayed for interoperability with mobile wallets. No separate browser is ever launched, nor are bulky frameworks like Electron used.
InstallAware X12 also ships with new setup templates out of the box. The new Limited User Account template performs installation, repair, maintenance, and removal without ever requiring elevation or administrator rights. The Delayed Elevation template illustrates how to use the power of the flexible InstallAware script to delay elevation until the final installation phase, saving information collected during the user interview, and re-launching setup with an elevation request when the interview has concluded.
InstallAware X12 includes an updated Windows Features and Server Roles configuration plug-in. This plug-in 100% accurately lists all Windows versions ever released starting with Windows Vista, and includes all X86, AMD64, and AARCH64 platforms. From a single dialog, pick and configure whatever features and roles are necessary to prepare all potential target operating systems for your installation to conclude successfully - and see which platforms and operating systems you have elected to configure using helpful, friendly visual cues.
InstallAware X12 beefs up security, code signing all setup engine and plug-in files to eliminate false positives raised by anti-virus software. Moreover, Web Media Blocks (optional bits downloaded from the Internet) are now all code signed, and are verified at runtime before extraction. If a valid code signing signature cannot be found, or the signing entity does not match the software publisher; the engine will proceed to download the bits from the next available redundant source - nipping a new form of attack vector at the bud.