InstallAware Software, founded in 2003, is the leading Cloud Infrastructure Company with its laser sharp focus on bullet-proof enterprise software deployment. InstallAware has been recognized by multiple awards coming from Microsoft, SDTimes "Leader of the Software Development Industry", Visual Studio Magazine Reader's Choice, ComponentSource, WindowsITPro, among other recognition. InstallAware X11 is available in a free edition for all Visual Studio users and paid editions with prices starting at $329. For a fully functional 30 day trial and more information, visit www.InstallAware.com.
Torrents and Magnets
Windows Features and Server Roles
- Torrents and Magnets - InstallAware is the first and only installer with decentralized hosting on peer to peer networks!
- Hotfix Detection - Check for the presence (or absence) of KB's. Query for KB's applicable to but not installed on the target system.
- Script Analytics - A breakdown of all the types and numbers of setup commands in your installation script, plus one-click edits.
- 1909/19H2 Eco-System - InstallAware fully supports the October Windows 10 update, and its runtime brethren such as SQL Server 2019.
- High DPI IDE and Dialog Editor - InstallAware setups have always been high DPI compatible; now the build components are too.
- Windows 7 MSIX Packages - Enjoy downlevel support for MSIX packages on Windows 7, in addition to more modern Windows releases.
- Windows Features and Server Roles - InstallAware has now updated feature definitions for the newest 1909/19H2 release branch.
Features & Benefits
InstallAware X11 is the first and only installer compatible with the BitTorrent network, taking a load of brittle servers, slashing hosting fees, eliminating the risk for man in the middle attacks; while simultaneously accelerating download speeds, decentralizing your installer, and protecting against single nodes of failure. No changes are required to existing setups to take advantage of this feature. Of course, you may also download any arbitrary torrent file or magnet link in your setup too.
InstallAware X11 also features a new Script Analytics view. This view lists each type of command you have used in your setup script, as well as its total invocation count. Just click a command type, and you get a full listing of all matching commands found in your script - listed in their order of appearance. Especially a boon for Express edition users - who may now finally access the innards of their behind-the-scenes setup scripts; and double-click any individual command to edit it even without script access!
InstallAware X11 is fully updated for the latest 1909/19H2 October update for Windows 10. It includes the latest runtimes released in this ship cycle, such as Microsoft SQL Server Express 2019. It detects the latest Windows versions and fully supports native installations on ARM64, AMD64, and X86 platforms - all from a single binary. Windows Feature and Server Role definitions have now been fully updated for the 19H2 release branch as well - giving you 100% accurate OS feature configuration support for all versions of Windows ever released.
InstallAware X11 has another exciting feature for our fast-paced times: Hotfix detection. While most hotfixes released are well-meaning, inevitably some break compatibility with applications. Alternately, some applications may actually require particular KB patches to be applied before they may successfully run. Easily query for the presence or absence of any KB patch. Also query online for KB's that are applicable to, but not yet installed on the target system - giving you a full picture of the up-to-dateness of the target PC.