Have you ever thought that your most used projects should be displayed on the Windows 7 Jump List?
If your answer is No, then this isn't the right place for you...
Windows 7 Jump List Support adds a custom category to the Windows 7 Jump List and displays the recent solutions on it.
Allows you to pin, unpin, or delete the items from the Jump List.
It also adds two tasks: 'Create Project' and 'Open Project'. Not a so powerful feature, but it's there.
I hope you enjoy it, as I do now.
Update: The source code has been released to the public under the MIT licence:
Version 1.1 released on 06-03-2011
- Fixes problem with solution filenames having spaces
Version 1.1.1 released on 06-30-2011
- Handles more events in order to save new solutions (handling OnAfterOpenSolution didn't work because the solution file does not exist yet).
- Added MIT licence note to source files.
Version 1.1.2 released on 07-15-2011
- Fixes a bug in packaging that was introduced with version 1.1.1
- Link description shows the filename (without extension), plus the folder path between curved brackets
Here is another screenshot of the windows 7 start menu