Generic Logic, Inc.
GLG Toolkit for Embedded Devices: Free Community Edition
- Support for ARM6 and ARM7 boards and devices, including BeagleBone and Raspberry Pi
- Graphics Builder -a vector graphics editor to create HMI displays, define dynamic behavior and attach data sources for animation.
- Cross-platform C/C++ libraries for both desktop systems and embedded ARM devices
- Optional C#, .NET and Java libraries
- Dials, Meters and Chart components
- GIS Map Server component
- Cross-Platform or Web and Mobile deployment
Features & Benefits
The GLG Toolkit is an extremely flexible and robust graphical framework for building elaborate visual simulations and dynamic graphical screens that display real-time data.
The Embedded Edition of the Toolkit provides support for ARM processors and embedded boards. Both ARM6 and ARM7 architectures are supported, including the Beagle Bone and Raspberry Pi boards. The Embedded Edition supports all features of the Toolkit, making it easy to develop an application that can be run on both the desktop and embedded devices.
The Community Edition Edition of the Toolkit includes a graphical HMI editor, a large number of pre-built components, and a C/C++ library for deploying the visualization screens in an embedded application. The GIS component is also provided. Using the Toolkit's cross-platform Generic API, an application can be developed on a desktop system and then compiled for the embedded platform with no changes to the source code.
The Toolkit's open and flexible framework makes it easy to embed dynamic visualization screens into existing applications without a need to rewrite the existing code.
Visit Website for More Information
Run Online Demos
Run Mobile Demos
Download Free Community Edition