Generic Logic, Inc.
GLG GIS Component and Map Server
- Intergrated GIS Component
- Web-based or Embedded GIS Map Server
- Dynamic Icons on the map (integrated use)
- Graphics Builder with the GIS editing mode
- Multiple Deployment Options:
- DLLs for C/C++
- C# User Control and Class Library for .NET
- ActiveX Control for .NET
- Java Bean and Class Library for Web or Desktop
- AJAX Graphics Server for Web or Mobile
- Cross-Platform or Web and Mobile deployment
Features & Benefits
The GLG Map Server is a GIS Map Server for the CGI and Fast-CGI deployment on a web server. Click here to browse the image gallery, or click here to run on-line GIS demos.
The GLG Map Server complies with the OpenGIS standard and is optimized for run-time performance. It supports rendering of millions of points, both raster, vector and elevation data, rectangular and orthographic projections, unlimited layering, full alpha-blending, transparency and dynamic attribute thresholding. The map server is optimized for displaying maps of both the whole globe and small regions, supports hierarchical tiling, tile cache and automatic layers selection based on zoom thresholds. It also provides support for elevation data and queries of elevation at particular lat/lon location.
Loading More data ...