Generic Logic, Inc.
GLG Toolkit for Embedded Devices
- Support for ARM6 and ARM7 boards and devices, including BeagleBone and Raspberry Pi
- Graphics Builder -a vector graphics editor to create HMI displays, define dynamic behavior and attach data sources for animation.
- Cross-platform C/C++ libraries for both desktop systems and embedded ARM devices
- Optional C#, .NET and Java libraries
- Dials, Meters and Chart components
- GIS Map Server component
- HMI Configurator for OEM end users
Features & Benefits
The GLG Toolkit is an extremely flexible and robust graphical framework for building visual interfaces that display real-time data, such as operator displays for Process Control and Monitoring, SCADA / HMI mimics and diagrams, Traffic, Telemetry and Network Monitoring displays, and other mission critical applications.
The Embedded Edition of the Toolkit provides support for ARM processors and embedded boards. Both ARM6 and ARM7 architectures are supported, including the Beagle Bone and Raspberry Pi boards. The Embedded Edition supports all features of the Toolkit, making it easy to develop an application that can be run on both the desktop and embedded devices.
The Toolkit includes a graphical HMI editor, a large number of pre-built components and a C/C++ library for embedding the HMI screens into an application. The GIS component is also provided. Using the Toolkit's cross-platform Generic API, an application can be developed on a desktop system, and then compiled for the embedded platform with no changes to the source code.
The Toolkit's run-time library can be easily integrated into existing SCADA applications, making it an ideal tool for developing embedded HMI and SCADA systems.
Run Online Demos
Run Mobile Demos
Download Free Community Edition
Visit Website for More Information
Request Evaluation Copy