- Formats using namepsace directives for C# codes
- The using directives will be placed inside or outside the namespace declaration, depending on user configuration
- Order using directives by length or alphabetically, so that they appear in order
- Supports order chaining- Supportsgrouping of using directives. Sorting happens within groups in this case.
- Currently supported versions: Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2017
- Update logs can be accessed here
- A quick demo and options panel is provided as below: